[TYPO3] How to define country-language combinations in multilingual site?

Saurabh saurabh at srijan.in
Sat Sep 20 12:16:03 CEST 2008

Hi List,

I need country-language combinations to show in one of my multilingual
sites. There are plugins and typoscript settings to define several
languages in Typo3 but how to define and manage "country-language"
combinations in FE and BE and in case of any such non-availability,
there should be an option to define an alternative option for that
combination otherwise in case of no such availability..default
country-language combination should be shown. Is there any way to
achieve this? Please provide any suggestions.

Regards,
Saurabh Pareek