[TYPO3] uploads or user-upload

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Thu Sep 18 09:37:25 CEST 2008

On 18.09.2008 00:40 bernd wilke wrote:
> on Thu, 18 Sep 2008 00:22:47 +0200, Steffen Müller wrote:
>
> I wouldn't let any editor access this area, as the possibilities to crash
> the site are to high.

Well, it's always the same with OSS: absolutely no warranty.

My proposal was just a way to give admins the possibility to decide what
to do and to handle TYPO3 objects with TYPO3 backend. Not to play
kindergarten teacher.

Btw. unexperienced admins could also use the EM to install phpshell.
That's probably more dangerous than uploads in fileadmin... Anyway,
getting OT here.

--
cheers,
Steffen