[TYPO3] Center a Typoscript Object

Sergio Catalá Gil scatala at iti.upv.es
Mon Sep 15 17:56:46 CEST 2008

Thanks for your replies.

The first solution worked for me!

By the way, on purpose the comment mentioned by Xavier: does anyone know
how to reply correctly to the messages on this list through Evolution? I
don't want to activate the option to receive messages continuously in my
control panel so I usually check messages through web. But when I want
to reply to someone, it always starts a new thread (that's why I don't
usually thank your help) instead I use URL showed on the message through
web.

Does anyone how to solve this?

(I'm trying it now for the umpteenth time changing fields on my mail
message)