[TYPO3] Mailing list or forum?

Ryan Bilesky rbilesky at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 15 00:22:18 CEST 2008

The thing is you are right, at least in my case, I don't even have a newsreader on my computer.  I much prefer a forums interface but I know there are people like you guys who prefer mailing lists and that's why I think it would be best just to offer both a forum and mailinglist and sunc the posts between them.