[TYPO3] Mailing list or forum?

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Sun Sep 14 23:52:10 CEST 2008

Hi!

>> Ha, I hadn't even noticed the "serious" qualifier. So I guess that
>> makes me non-serious too... Maybe we should start a social network for
>> non-serious web-developers (like Alcoholics Anonymous). The criteria
>> for entering the network might be something like developing
>> high-quality web sites for 10 years or more and being too stupid to
>> use forums :-)
>
> I am joining the network :)

Where can I apply too? :)

Because I agree 100% with Dmitry, I'm much more effective with a
newsgroup than with any forum. It's just great and I think people that
complain with this do not know how to use this mailing list through a
newsreader and I understand that becoming tons of mails is not usable.

If something should change, I think that it would simply be the total
removal of the mailing list to only keep the news server.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en