[TYPO3] mail forwarding loop problems on TYPO3-English

ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Sun Sep 14 02:46:56 CEST 2008

On Sep 13, 2008, at 11:25 AM, Steffen Kamper wrote:

> Hi Ries,
>
> why don't you use a newsreader like thunderbird? It uses nntp-protocol
> instead of mail-protocol and i never had such issue.

I have a couple of reasons already mentioned why I can't/want to use a
new reader...

But no matter how you look it it (use snail mail, use a new reader,
use this or that program...)
it looks un-professional from the TYPO3 community to not fix something
that is broke.

> vg Steffen

			regards, Ries van Twisk

Ries van Twisk
tags: Freelance TYPO3 Glassfish JasperReports JasperETL Flex Blaze-DS
WebORB PostgreSQL DB-Architect
email: ries at vantwisk.nl
web:   http://www.rvantwisk.nl/
skype: callto://r.vantwisk