[TYPO3] mail forwarding loop problems on TYPO3-English

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Sun Sep 14 05:34:22 CEST 2008

Hi!

ries van Twisk wrote:
> But no matter how you look it it (use snail mail, use a new reader, use
> this or that program...)
> it looks un-professional from the TYPO3 community to not fix something
> that is broke.

You and me belong to the community too. How can me and you fix it? I do not see a way.

Btw, I do not think that forwarding bounces here is a good idea. I do not think it will help but it is definitely off-topic in this list. It is disturbing to people, who do not have this problem because they use the recommended way (newsreader).

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team