[TYPO3] static_info_tables

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Wed Sep 10 17:51:46 CEST 2008

Thanks,

H. Hahn wrote:
> The degree of difficulty will depend on the country. E.g. in France and
> Scandinavian countries, the phone number seem to be pretty standardised.
> In the Netherlands and Belgium they are more or less standardised: the
> area code defines how many digits are to follow. The same is true for
> Germany, but the differences in length are much greater.
 > [...]

This is where an open-source community makes the difference. As you say,
it is quickly too time-consuming to do this alone but given a good
structure, I think it's easy to find volunteers to add their own country
in the system.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en/tutorials/typo3.html