[TYPO3] RealURL generates wrong links.. sometimes.

Nicola Della Marina nicola.dellamarina at webformat.com
Tue Sep 9 18:30:57 CEST 2008

Hello,

Il 05/09/2008 10.56, Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] ha scritto:
> Hi!
>
> Martin Seebach wrote:
>> I have a new website set up with RealURL. It creates paths of the form
>> /[name]/[name]/ etc. Most of the time, it works fine, but every once
>> in a while, and only on the frontpage, links are generated as
>> /[page-id-number]/, which doesn't work.
>
> You have several domain names for that site and one or more of the names
> are not configured in RealURL configuration. Once users access
> non-configured domain, RealURL does not know how to create links because
> configuration is missing. Therefore it creates default links.

We have the same problem, at first the website was configured with two
domains, but at the moment the second one is disabled and we deleted
every istance of it on the database, but the problem still occurs.
Also the webserver logs show that the old url is no more called.

Regards.
--
Nicola Della Marina - Webformat Srl
E-mail: nicola.dellamarina at webformat.com