[TYPO3] RealURL generates wrong links.. sometimes.

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Sep 5 10:56:35 CEST 2008

Hi!

Martin Seebach wrote:
> I have a new website set up with RealURL. It creates paths of the form
> /[name]/[name]/ etc. Most of the time, it works fine, but every once in
> a while, and only on the frontpage, links are generated as
> /[page-id-number]/, which doesn't work.

You have several domain names for that site and one or more of the names are not configured in RealURL configuration. Once users access non-configured domain, RealURL does not know how to create links because configuration is missing. Therefore it creates default links.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team