[TYPO3] Typo3 listserv complaints

Tyler Kraft tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk
Tue Sep 9 13:29:52 CEST 2008

+1

I completely agree with Dmitry here, Thunderbird works very well for this.

I can't stand forums tbh, I think that Thuderbird works perfect and the
search facility is great. Not only that but you can set it to download
and save all the messages and then use it offline if you want to. That
combined with the thread view is perfect as far as I can see.