[TYPO3] Few questions about rgsmoothgallery

Fearless Goblin (Victor Livakovsky) v-tyok at mail.ru
Mon Sep 8 23:18:14 CEST 2008

>> 1. How can I change "open image" text, which appears in title
>> attribute of link to larger image of current image?

> fastest way is to change it in the js. For the plugin, RTM

Since I don't know JS, it was a bit hard to find out, where this text
is generated. But finally I found it:
if (options.embedLinks)
        Object.extend(elementDict, {
               link: el.getElement(options.linkSelector).href||false,
               linkTitle: el.getElement(options.linkSelector).title||false
        });

So, I just replaced
linkTitle: el.getElement(options.linkSelector).title||false
with
linkTitle: "increase"||false

But still cann't understand, from where "open image" is taken...
And is there more elegant way than this hard-coding?

>> 2. Is there any way to change font style/size/color of Carousel text,
>> wich is hold in "textShowCarousel" in JS?

> via CSS

Yeah. I didn't noticed, that there is "carouselBtn" class,
corresponding to it. Thank you.

>> 3. Do some advanced options, like watermarks, work only with plugin
>> element? If not, how can I use them with "Text w Image" CE?
>> There is such setup at EXT:rgsmoothgallery/pi1/static/:

> You looked at the wrong TS, look at temp.singleImage some lines further.

Okay. I'll play around it, but, as I see, it's better to use plugin,
instead of "Text w Image" :)

Thank you for your help!