[TYPO3] Few questions about rgsmoothgallery

Fearless Goblin (Victor Livakovsky) v-tyok at mail.ru
Mon Sep 8 16:35:46 CEST 2008

Hello, List!

Recently I've found this extension (rgsmoothgallery) and started
playing around it. Most of options and configuration is
understandable, but still I have unanswered questions:

1. How can I change "open image" text, which appears in title
attribute of link to larger image of current image?

2. Is there any way to change font style/size/color of Carousel text,
wich is hold in "textShowCarousel" in JS?

3. Do some advanced options, like watermarks, work only with plugin
element? If not, how can I use them with "Text w Image" CE?
There is such setup at EXT:rgsmoothgallery/pi1/static/:

plugin.tx_rgsmoothgallery_pi1 {
   big = IMG_RESOURCE
   big {
     file.maxW = 460
     file.maxH = 345
   }

   big2 = IMG_RESOURCE
   big2 {
     file = GIFBUILDER
     file {
       XY = [10.w],[10.h]
       10=IMAGE
       10 {
         file.maxW=460
         file.maxH=345
       }
       20=TEXT
       20 {
         text.data = date:Y
         text.noTrimWrap = |(c) | by somebody |
         align=right
         offset=0,[10.h]-45
         fontSize=10
         fontColor=#ffffff
         #niceText=1
       }
     }
   }

So, "Text w Image" CE is using "big". I tried to switch it to "big2"
in such way:
plugin.tx_rgsmoothgallery_pi1.big < plugin.tx_rgsmoothgallery_pi1.big2
but nothing happened.
How can I swith it in TS for "Text w Image"?