[TYPO3] [TYPO3-doc] DocTEAM: doc_template, ts45min_de, typo3_tut

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Mon Sep 8 16:24:20 CEST 2008

We -- the DocTeam -- want to inform you, that we just finished three of
our projects

(the HTML-view of this news:
http://news.typo3.org/news/article/docteam-doc-template-ts45min-de-typo3-tut/
)

== doc_template ==
We have published a new version of the template for documentation. The
index table is now linked with the different sections, there are some
new colors as well as a few layout changes. Additionally there is a
language and a keyword field. The keywords help finding your extension
via search.

In between we had some problems with rendering of some versions of the
template. We are sorry if these have caused inconveniences. If you have
rendering problems please remove all numbered headers, best is to use
the current version 1.2.5.

== TypoScript in 45 minutes ==
The first German version of TypoScript in 45 minutes has just been
published to TER. The English one is nearly finished and will be
published soon. Until that you can go ahead and make notes or just read
it at it's wiki page: wiki.typo3.org/ts45min

Translations to Netherlands and French are in work, if you want to help
us so just translate a sentence or more in the wiki.

== TYPO3 tutorial for editors ==
Marlies Cohen once wrote a tutorial for editors. This has now been
updated and extended, you can find it in TER (extension key is
typo3_tut). Part 2 of that tutorial will contain some tips and tricks
for editors. Here, too, you can help with your own tips and tricks: add
them in the wiki at wiki.typo3.org/typo3_tut_part2

== DocTeam ==
you want to help? Just join us!

Visit us at http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/team-docteam

-- thanks for texting go to: Susanne Moog --