[TYPO3] yafi extension import question

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Sat Sep 6 06:26:16 CEST 2008

Hi!

Timothy Ding wrote:
> there are new articles at the source. i have verified the timestamp in
> "import interval >> more options >> last imported on" and noticed that
> many hours has passed when interval is set to +1 hour interval. the
> working ones are importing at the  time intervals. those that are not
> won't update unless manually at the CLI.

New articles from any feeds are imported only if you run the CLI script.

> I also noticed that the not running feeds were those that were newly
> added. (i started with 10 feeds and added another 8, the later 8 feeds
> is not updating).

I am not sure what happens :( May be you hit a bug in the previous version where imported config was not saved properly. Try changing something in the importing config for tt_news (like title) and save. It is really imported to change something before re-saving or TYPO3 will not do save.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team