[TYPO3] yafi extension import question

Timothy Ding iolabs at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 22:35:14 CEST 2008

hi Dmitry,

i appreciate the Yafi extension. good stuff.

> Feed are updated when there are new articles in the feed. Have you checked the articles in those feeds?
there are new articles at the source. i have verified the timestamp in
"import interval >> more options >> last imported on" and noticed that
many hours has passed when interval is set to +1 hour interval. the
working ones are importing at the  time intervals. those that are not
won't update unless manually at the CLI.

I also noticed that the not running feeds were those that were newly
added. (i started with 10 feeds and added another 8, the later 8 feeds
is not updating).

Regards,
Tim