[TYPO3] Typo3 listserv complaints

Lamb, Brian blamb at jcvi.org
Fri Sep 5 20:45:16 CEST 2008

While I appreciate such a thing being in existence, I have a few
complaints about the way this listserv works.

1)       A discussion forum would be 100x easier to use and navigate

2)       Every time I send a message to the listserv, it goes through
but I still get a message not received email back

3)       I have no idea how to change from a daily digest to each
message being a new email.

I know support.typo3.org exists as a pseudo-forum but you can't post
there, only read the emails like a forum. And that doesn't always work
because people like myself can't reply to messages because we get the
digest.

(insert if you don't like it then create your own message)