[TYPO3] Google Chrome Browser

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Wed Sep 3 11:11:40 CEST 2008

Hi
Just installed it and it looks great, is incredible fast and a real fun.
http://www.google.com/chrome

If all Betas would be like chrome nobody would use microsoft stuff anymore.

You can move the tabs even on different screens when you need it and you can
combine and rearrange them later again.

The Backend from 4.2.1 works perfect and fast.

I hope we get also tools like web developer toolbar and firebug in there and
then it will be THE browser.

But editor RTE don't shows up

Andi

2008/9/3 ries van Twisk <typo3 at rvt.dds.nl>

> On Sep 2, 2008, at 4:43 PM, lesm wrote:
>
> > Typo3 4.1.6 works excellent on the Google Chrome Browser.  No bugs
> > found
> > yet... Recommended.
> > http://www.google.com/chrome/
>
> I do wonder for how many years it will stay in beta :D I would guess
> like 2-4 years???
>

>                        regards, Ries van Twisk

> Ries van Twisk
> tags: Freelance TYPO3 Glassfish JasperReports JasperETL Flex Blaze-DS
> WebORB PostgreSQL DB-Architect
> email: ries at vantwisk.nl
> web:   http://www.rvantwisk.nl/
> skype: callto://r.vantwisk

Thanks a lot!
Greetings from ICT Innovation Paradise
Andi

Blog: http://andibecker.blogspot.com
Map: http://tinyurl.com/6a4bg5
Album: http://picasaweb.google.com/cocopapa
Videos: http://tinyurl.com/5vs389
Projects: http://www/t3log.info
T3Pack - TYPO3 Development, TEAM 3 - Eternal Project Management
LisAndi Co. Ltd. - The future is within us! POWER4 - The empowering people!