[TYPO3] Google Chrome Browser / iPhone

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Wed Sep 3 11:21:28 CEST 2008

Hi,

> Just installed it and it looks great, is incredible fast and a real fun.
> http://www.google.com/chrome
>
> If all Betas would be like chrome nobody would use microsoft stuff anymore.
>
> You can move the tabs even on different screens when you need it and you can
> combine and rearrange them later again.
>
> The Backend from 4.2.1 works perfect and fast.
>
> I hope we get also tools like web developer toolbar and firebug in there and
> then it will be THE browser.
>
> But editor RTE don't shows up

Just to pop up, for those of you who did not test it, the BE of 4.2.1
works well with an iPhone 3G but the RTE (which shows up) cannot be used
(the text editor does not allow edition but toolbars seems to work).
Disabling the RTE lets you edit the content in raw HTML.

Typepad already created an iPhone app to send blog entries, we could
think of something similar :-)

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en/tutorials/typo3.html