[TYPO3] best extension for filemanegement?

Roberto Torresani erreti at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 08:36:00 CEST 2008

Hi Simon!
I use the extension *naw_securedl,**air_filemanager, air_fe_filerights.*
With them is possible to have secure download and upload file and create
directory from frontend and category of file.
About permission of access I think is possibile to improve the extensions,
but I think is a good solution for your problem.

Bye
Roberto