[TYPO3-english] tt_news+real_url+comments

Tomas Norre Mikkelsen tomas at pohldata.dk
Thu Oct 30 20:55:30 CET 2008

Hello,

I have tried to setup my website to use tt_news+real_url+comments plugin
but i will not work the combination as follows works: tt_news+real_url and
tt_news+comments

but not the combination of all three.

When using it together with real_url i got no news_id given, it seems like
it cannot read my real_url conf in the comments plugin.

my form action looks like this:
form action="nyheder/vis/?no_cache=1&tx_ttnews%5BbackPid%5D=67

so as you see the is no reference to the news_id either through af number
or name..

I followed the howto:
http://typo3bloke.net/post-details/how_to_using_comments_extension_inside_tt_news/

Which don't mentioned real_url, but dmitry use to be a very good
developer, so it must work. :)

Anyone with experience on this topic ?

Best regards

--