[TYPO3-english] tt_news+real_url+comments

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 21:10:50 CET 2008

Hi!

Tomas Norre Mikkelsen wrote:
> I have tried to setup my website to use tt_news+real_url+comments plugin
> but i will not work the combination as follows works: tt_news+real_url and
> tt_news+comments
>
> but not the combination of all three.

Similar question was answered today...

I do not have any public installation to demonstrate that they work
together. However I have it at the local development server and all
works fine.

Comments extension require one feature from TYPO3, which was broken
in old versions. If you use something ancient, you have to upgrade
to use comments. You need TYPO3 4.2.0 at least.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 translations support