[TYPO3-english] "To top"

Rupali Gupta rupali.ffm at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 27 12:09:31 CET 2008

i donot know if i am getting u correctly:

in page. config {config.prefixLocalAnchors = all}
then:

in your template after body you need to put one div and map it to lib.head
lib.head = COA
lib.head.10 = TEXT
lib.head.10{
value (
<a name="pagetop" id="pagetop"></a>
)
insertData = 1
}

now link "go to top" will be mapped to lib.totop

lib.totop = HTML
lib.totop.value = <a href="#pagetop" onClick="scroll(0,0); return false"
title="To top">Go To top</a>

i do it like this and it works.

2008/10/27 Tyler Kraft <tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk>

> Hi
>
> That can't hurt, but I'm not sure how that would help.
>
> There would still need to be somewhere to 'link to' - ie an anchor tag
> or other item with that ID
>

> Andreas Burg wrote:
> > Hello Ronald
> >
> >> I was expecting that by activate "To top", the inserted link will go to
> >> the top of the page, but it goes to Home (1st page).
> >> Is there a switch or another way to do that?
> >
> > try config.prefixLocalAnchors = all
> >
> > Andreas

Regards,
Rupali