[TYPO3-english] "To top"

Tyler Kraft tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk
Mon Oct 27 12:45:45 CET 2008

In the start of your html just put an anchor with an id of 'pagetop'.
(or anything with an Id will do)

Then just create a to top link in your TSOB with
tt_content.stdWrap.innerWrap2 having the value of what you wnat your
back to top link to be (any html will do.) This will then put the back
to top link in if they check the 'to top' option in the content.

If you need to have it as a permenant item in your page just put a link
in of href="#pagetop"

Then you won't need any javascript

hth