[TYPO3-english] printlink for multilanguage

Rupali Gupta rupali.ffm at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 26 11:04:04 CET 2008

i get the contents of default language in other language print version.
i m trying this, supposed to work correct for every language:
where i am doing mistake?

druck = PAGE
   druck {
   typeNum = 98
   config.index_enable = 0

   10 = CONTENT
   10.table = tt_content
   10.select.OrderBy = sorting
   10.select.colPos = 0
   10.select.languageField = sys_language_uid
      }

     lib.drucken = COA
     lib.drucken {
        10 = TEXT
        10.wrap = <a target="_blank" href="index.php?id=|&type=98
        10.field = uid
        20 = TEXT
        20.wrap = &L=|">drucken</a>
       20.data = GPvar:L