[TYPO3-english] Path in indexed_search results

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Tue Oct 14 00:32:52 CEST 2008

Hello.

There is "Path:" string, wich shows path to the document for each
found record at indexed_search results page.

The problem is, that it shows full path to the record.
Example: I have pdf-document at page "Downloads" and path to it is:
"Left Menu Bottom/about us/Downloads", but I don't want "Left Menu
Bottom" to appear here. How can I exclude some pages from this path?
I mean not url (RealURL path), but the text printed by indexed_search.

Will be glad to read some advises.