[TYPO3-english] RealURL configuration

Ryan Bilesky rbilesky at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 14 03:34:12 CEST 2008

I have finally found out how to resolve some issues I had with RealURL, I needed to utilize the speaking URL field after I did all the upgrades to the newest typo3 and newest RealURL.  I have 2 small issues though.

1) I use tt_news for news articles, and before all the upgrades the code I used worked wonders for nice clean url's for news items, not so with my new config.  I still get the default ugly news links.

2) before a page would be www.mysite.com/page.html and www.mysite.com/page1/page2.html but now everything with without the .html, I don't mind it being accessible via www.mysite.com/page but I want the links to have tthe .html and I want it to be accessible with the .html as well, currently adding .html breaks it.

My current config is posted at: http://pastebin.com/m48bb88ca

Thanks for your help.