[TYPO3-english] Cannot login anymore

Ronald Wiplinger (Lists) ronald_lists at elmit.com
Mon Oct 13 19:54:16 CEST 2008

Bas v.d. Wiel wrote:
> Hi Ronald,
> You could try uploading the following PHP script (all warranties are
> void) and loading it in your browser:

Thank you. I could in the meantime manage it. In the Install tool is
under Database Analyser the function Clear tables, which allowed me to
clear that particular table.
I was still not allowed to login for another 10 minutes, but that is
sure because of the webhosters "time difference" to my desk, ...

Glad that after good 40 hours I can login again and my customers can
change their pages again, ...

2 am, ... time to go to bed,

thanks to all of you.

bye