[TYPO3-english] Freecap image not showing

Walrick Bosch lists at globalhealingcircle.net
Sat Oct 11 10:53:32 CEST 2008

I just found out that the problem seems to originate with another
extension: vbulletin_connect.
Once I uninstall that extension the freecap captcha image show normally.
So obviously the two extensions somehow conflict with each other.

It would be nice if this could somehow be solved.

---

Some more information:

The text in the normal site which replaces the image is:

CAPTCHA IMAGE for SPAM prevention

But if I right click on this it turns out it's actually a kind of image
itself with an url of:
http://www.mydomain.net/typo3conf/ext/sr_freecap/pi1/captcha.php?id=11

Which is the same url (apart from the differences for the testsite) for
the actual captcha image on the test site. So it seems somehow
sr_freecap isn't producing the captcha image in the normal site, while
it is on the testsite (which is in a subdirectory of the normal site).

Anyone an idea?

Regards,

Walrick

--