[TYPO3-english] Freecap image not showing

Walrick Bosch lists at globalhealingcircle.net
Fri Oct 10 17:18:02 CEST 2008

Hello Sebastian,

Sebastian Gebhard wrote:

> I'm not sure but if the text you get is a marker (like
> ###CAPTCHA_IMAGE###) that indicates that the marker is not replaced by
> data (in this case by an image). In that case there would be something
> wrong with the implemenatition of freecap into tipafriend.

No. It's not a marker. It looks more like a kind of alt text which is
displayed if no image is found. I already reverted back to the normal
captcha for the time being, otherwise I would have posted the exact text.

Correction: just remembered I have a test copy of the site (missing some
of the latest bits though) and thought I would have a look there for the
 text, then discovered this test site is still showing the captcha
image, but i't using the previous version of sr_freecap before the
security update.

So it looks like it is the new version of sr_freecap breaking things.

Regards,

Walrick

--
webmaster Global Healing Circle