[TYPO3-english] mail not accepted

Luc de Louw luc.delouw at bit-heads.ch
Fri Oct 10 22:07:55 CEST 2008

Folks,

The first time I got the "usual" two bounces per posting.

In all bounces there have been the same last received mail headers from
Ireland.

I unsubscribed and banned the person in question and informed that
person about it and asked for patience to prove positive or negative
about that measure.

I asked the person in question to subscribe to typo3-test to further
help finding a positive or negative finding.

Even this posting I'm writing here would show if it helped or not.

Thanks,

Luc