[TYPO3-english] htmlarea

Alessandro Canè canet at canet.it
Fri Oct 10 15:00:13 CEST 2008

ok Tyler, you're right... here you are deeper infos:

RTEHTMLAREA version was and still is 1.7.6

In a not updated T3 version (TYPO3 4.1.1), with the same page TSconfig
IE 7.0.5730.11 > works ok
FF 3.0.3 > works ok

in the latest T3 version (TYPO3 4.2.2):
IE 7.0.5730.11 > IT DOESN'T WORK
FF 3.0.3 > works ok

ERROR: means in IE there's no way to enable block style dropdown list
(it shows up but stays greyed even when selecting text)

p.s.: cache is clean!

tnx a lot again, ciao