[TYPO3-english] htmlarea

Tyler Kraft tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk
Fri Oct 10 13:25:35 CEST 2008

Hi,

This functionality is still used, in fact I was setting one up last
night for a client. You don't actually say what the problem might be -
is it that you text in the RTE doesn't have the right style for
paragraphs and headlines or is it that you can't use your own classes
any more in the RTE?

Also you don't say what version of T3 or the RTE you had?

Also try clearing you browser cache - it might eb problem with a cached
css or js file.

hth
Tyler