[TYPO3] error on extension mc_autokeywords

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Sun Oct 5 17:53:11 CEST 2008

Hi Alessandro.
mc_autokeywords has several problems, on of them is that it thinks that
changing TS Config or TS Templates should trigger the autokeyword update, as
it does not check which table is passed to the
processDatamap_afterDatabaseOperations() function.

You can try my autokeyword extension instead, as it doesn't have these
problems.
And it works with TemplaVoila and multilanguage sites ;)
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/pmkautokeywords/current/

--
Peter Klein

"Alessandro Canè" <canet at canet.it> wrote in message
news:mailman.42515.1223213694.4573.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
hi everybody

since i've installed this extension (that works correctly and creates needed
metas) when I try to modify a user tsconfig I get this error:

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object
in
/xxx/public_html/typo3conf/ext/mc_autokeywords/class.tx_mcautokeywords.php
on line 228
Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in
/xxx/public_html/typo3conf/ext/mc_autokeywords/class.tx_mcautokeywords.php
on line 229
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at
/xxx/public_html/typo3conf/ext/mc_autokeywords/class.tx_mcautokeywords.php:228)in
/xxx/public_html/typo3conf/ext/tm_shared_lib/class.ux_template.php on line
415

Is it me messing with something or what?

tnx a lot

Canè Alessandro