[TYPO3] error on extension mc_autokeywords

Alessandro Canè canet at canet.it
Sun Oct 5 15:34:47 CEST 2008

 hi everybody

since i've installed this extension (that works correctly and creates needed
metas) when I try to modify a user tsconfig I get this error:

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object
in
/xxx/public_html/typo3conf/ext/mc_autokeywords/class.tx_mcautokeywords.php
on line 228
Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in
/xxx/public_html/typo3conf/ext/mc_autokeywords/class.tx_mcautokeywords.php
on line 229
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at
/xxx/public_html/typo3conf/ext/mc_autokeywords/class.tx_mcautokeywords.php:228)in
/xxx/public_html/typo3conf/ext/tm_shared_lib/class.ux_template.php on line
415

Is it me messing with something or what?

tnx a lot

Canè Alessandro