[TYPO3-english] Backend user can't see uploaded DAM file

Marieke Vandamme marie at tvh.be
Fri Nov 21 15:12:21 CET 2008

Hello,

when my backend user (not admin user) uploads a file in DAM there are some
strange situations..
- After upload is done, the 'UPLOADED FILES:' table is showed (the one with
'Process selected files' underneath), but my file is not listed there. When
changing the tab to 'List', the file is listed there.
- When I want to select the newly added file on a page, I can't find it in
the tree.
- When I try to delete the file I get the following error :
The command given to this module is unknown.
Command:tx_dam_cmd_filedelete

When I log in as admin user
- I can add the file to a page
- I can delete the file

This behavior only appears when the non-admin user uploads a file. When the
admin user uploads a file, the non-admin user can add it to a page and
delete it.

Am I missing some kind of TSConfig-setting?
Thanks for the help, because I'm just getting started with typo3, and this
kind of small errors makes it unable for my editor to work with typo3.

Marieke.