[TYPO3-english] Email Form Prior To Download

John Fox fox at johnfoxstudios.com
Wed Nov 12 21:17:59 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm new to Typo3 and have been working on rebuilding a website using it for
the past 3 weeks- been tough. :)  I was hoping someone could lend me some
insight into how to "protect" a downloadable file (like a pdf) with an email
form.

For instance, a user clicks on a link to a pdf file, they are redirected to
a page with an email form.  Once the form is submitted, the user is
redirected back to the pdf for download.

Thanks,
John