[TYPO3-english] modifying formatting of content records in normal column on load

Tomas Mrozek mail at cascaval.com
Wed Nov 12 15:32:37 CET 2008

> What I would like is to also load the created or last edited date, place it
> between the header and the text and put some span class="article-date"
> around it. to format it from the style sheet.
> I guess I have to tweak my TS?

subparts.content-primary < styles.content.get
subparts.content-primary.renderObj < tt_content

Now, you can modify it as you please. Let's say you want to change all
"text" content records:

subparts.content-primary.renderObj.text.15 = TEXT
subparts.content-primary.renderObj.text.15.wrap = <span
class="article-date">|</span>
subparts.content-primary.renderObj.text.15.field = crdate
subparts.content-primary.renderObj.text.15.strftime = ...

Tomas Mrozek