[TYPO3-english] push2rss_3ds / tt_news: RSS links not working correctly

Bob bitsandbob at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 11 20:02:24 CET 2008

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for the reply.

Oliver Rowlands wrote:
> Is there any reason why you are using EXT:push2rss_3ds instead of the
> default EXT:tt_news RSS/Atom/RDF syndication feeds?

Unfortunately, the feed takes content from tt_content as well as from
(multiple instances of) tt_news, so I don't think that would be an option.

> I am not sure about the support for multiple feeds with EXT:push2rss_3ds
> though this is not be a problem if you use the default EXT:tt_news feeds
> as long as you have your TypoScript configured correctly.

I don't think that having multiple feeds is an issue, it seems to be
having multiple instances of tt_news behind those feeds that create the
problem...

Thanks,

Robb