[TYPO3-english] tt_news and sorting

Denis Mrkota denis.mrkota at antispam.com
Tue Nov 11 19:04:05 CET 2008

"Thomas Meixner" <tmeixner at avecstyle.ca> wrote in message
news:mailman.1.1226421354.7678.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> Denis Mrkota wrote:
>> Is there a way to set the sort order of news records in backend list
>> view?
>
> Have you tried the ext mpossnewssorting? It should give you up/down
> sorting icons

Yes but something is wrong with tt_news records sorting in the backend. When
I install mpossnewssorting ext. records are sorted backwards, from the
oldest to newest. Note that it's all about backend not frontend. If i remove
ext. then everything is fine so i'd like to know if can force this ASC/DESC
somewhere? Maybe it's because i'm using some oder Typo3 - 3.8.x with MySQL
5.0.3x.