[TYPO3-english] RealURL and single page path

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Tue Nov 11 16:08:08 CET 2008

Hello, list.

I have a little problem with RealURL. As we know, it generates path,
using fields, defined in 'segTitleFieldList' and the highest priority
has field defined here first, then if nothing found, RealURL looks
into another field and so on. And for generating links the field with
highest priority will be taking. Everything is ok, except for one
thing: if every field is field, then all links will be correct.

F.e. I have "title" in page title and "path" in RealURL path segment.
Then mysite.com/title.html
and mysite.com/path.html
both would be correct (200 server responce).

How can I change this behaviour? F.e. give responce 301 if
mysite.com/title.html is entered in adress bar and redirect to
mysite.com/path.html