[TYPO3-english] Extension "pagebrowse": please, add extension TypoScript template to the main TypoScript template.

Dominik Schmich ICEMANno1 at gmx.de
Tue Nov 11 01:21:40 CET 2008

Hi Hauke,

thanks for you answer! I don't use the mnogosearch-Extension, I use the
comments-extension (V1.5.0) which is by Dimitry, too. Thats why I think
I might be dump :)

Here is what I found out so far:

The extension comments uses the following code:
(...)
$pageBrowserKind = $this->conf['pageBrowser'];
$pageBrowserConfig = $this->conf['pageBrowser.'];
(...)

I checked with the TypoScript Object Browser and found in the Setup part
of the comments extension:
(...)
[pageBrowser] = USER
[userFunc] = tx_pagebrowse_pi1->main
(...)

and the pagebrowse extension itself has a section in the setups part,
too:

[tx_pagebrowse_pi1]= USER
[userFunc] = tx_pagebrowse_pi1->main
[includeLibs] = EXT:pagebrowse/class.tx_pagebrowser_pi1.php
(...)

All this looks ok to me or is there a hidden mistake?

Cheers,
Dominik