[TYPO3-english] Getting Tagpack working...

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sun Nov 9 16:46:25 CET 2008

I already wrote an e-mail to the developer, but to increase my chances
to get it working I'm also trying my luck on the mailing list...

I am trying to use tagpack for an extension I'm writing, but there are
some complications:

- there is no manual yet
- in TER is 0.3.3 ,but in forge in svn is 0.3.2.
- the presentation on T3CON08 refered to tags.4any1.de, but that only
gives me a login box and registration seems to fail misserably :-(
- a lot of TypoScript setup settings refer to constants which are not
yet defined.
- newsgroup tab in forge.typo3.org gives an internal error

So I couldn't find any previously asked questions and solutions.

Basically I need to know how to get it working with other extensions (in
particular DAM and the extension I'm going to build as a DAM frontend).
How the filtering on tags works with list views of other extensions, etc.

Hopefully anyone can give me some pointers to get started :-)

--
Jigal van Hemert.