[TYPO3-english] IndexedSearch vs mnoGoSearch & PowerSearch

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 20:41:42 CET 2008

Hi!

ries van Twisk wrote:
> It would also mean to keep on being compatible with your version, and
> that's
> something we didn't had time for. Remember I talked with you about
> beable to see different content based on user input?

Unfortunately I don't :( I have to solve so many new issues each day
that I usually flush all events older than a week out of my head.

But I welcome patches :)

> Crap :) I must have mis-understood teh website of MNO... But hè, who
> needs windows in a world without walls....

I just found they have COM interface. But I am not really willing to
 write code that uses COM...

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 translations support