[TYPO3-english] Menu links for subdomains

Sergio Catalá Gil scatala at iti.upv.es
Thu Nov 6 16:40:18 CET 2008

After Xavier set out a few points to my page structure, I tried
different ways to manage it and finally solved my problem in:

http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-english/2008-October/055332.html

My page structure is now:

root
  |-- main domain
  |     |-- page 1 (link to page 3)
  |     `-- page 2 (link to page 5)
  |-- subdomain 1
  |     |-- page 3
  |     `-- page 4
  `-- subdomain 2
        |-- page 5
        `-- page 6

I solved my subdomains to use the "main domain" menu links with the
following TS config:

temp.Menu.special = directory
temp.Menu.special.value = pid_of_main_domain

Now I would like to use something similar for my breadcrumb menu. My TS
config for breadcrumb menu in root template is:

temp.Section = HMENU
temp.Section {
	special = rootline
	special.range = 1 | 5
	1 = TMENU
	1 {
		noBlur = 1
		NO {
			linkWrap = |&nbsp;<span class="green">&gt;&gt;</span>&nbsp;|*||*| |
			ATagTitle.field = title
			stdWrap {
				htmlSpecialChars = 1
			}
		}
		CUR < .NO
		CUR = 1
		CUR {
   			doNotLinkIt = 1
		}
	}
}

As subdomain 1 and 2 inherit this config, typolinks are relative to
subdomains, which is something I don't want to.

Any ideas to preserve the same breadcrumb menu?

Thanks in advance,
Sergio