[TYPO3-english] Need help with CoolURI

Aquamarine Verner aquamarine_verner at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 6 14:25:53 CET 2008

Hi, everyone

I have a problem with CoolURI extension. I followed the installation processes instructed in the manual.
But when I couldn't create the config XML file to achieve desired result.
I have to tell you that I run this on localhost with domain http://localhost/typo/.

First, I want to know how to strict parameters to specific page(id) e.g. tx_ext[temp] to id=20 or tx_ext[temp2] to id=21.

Second, how can I strict the value of parameters to only value that exist in the looked up database.
I created new link with parameter id=20&tx_ext[temp]=200 but the value 200 isn't exist in the database.

Anyone, please help.

Thanks,
Aquamarine