[TYPO3-english] WEC discussion forum - extend form with extra fields?

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Mon Nov 3 12:56:29 CET 2008

Hi Dave and Brian,

My client just asked if it was possible to add the feuser's picture (in
feuser db) in the blog article. Or multiple images in the form - but is
this something that is also connected to these hooks you are going to add?

At the moment the wec_forum typoscript doesn't seem to have too many
options to change the contents of the forum/blog - the looks of the
forum is very nicely adjustable though :)

Anyway I just adjusted the wec_map with the description and image fields
of the tt_address table and it was fairly easy to do with the great
examples.

Not possible here I suppose?

regards,
Katja