[TYPO3-english] ext: mnoGoSearch 2.0.0

Bartosz Aninowski bartoszx at SPAMgmail.com
Sat Nov 1 19:02:46 CET 2008

> No, there is no need for any hook. You can (and will want to) index
> records that have a single view. I do not know about mm_forum but
> comments do not have single view, so it does not make sense to index
> comments records this way. Probably form is better indexed as pages
> too. News and FAQ are good candidates for indexing as records.

Yes you right but  I can't reindex records added or edited thru FE.
I want to use mnogosearch with mm_forum because internal search is very
slow. I want to index records because I need uid of topic to get more
info about author avatar etc. Anyway I need to hack mm_forum and add
code to reindex edited/deleted/added records.

Thanks for help and great ext.

regards