[TYPO3-english] ext: mnoGoSearch 2.0.0

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 13:10:14 CET 2008

Hi!

Bartosz Aninowski wrote:
> Please correct me if I am wrong but reindex is available only thru the
> hook in BE?
> If I want fg reindex mm_forum records or comments I need to implemenet
> this in FE plugin?

No, there is no need for any hook. You can (and will want to) index
records that have a single view. I do not know about mm_forum but
comments do not have single view, so it does not make sense to index
comments records this way. Probably form is better indexed as pages
too. News and FAQ are good candidates for indexing as records.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 translations support