[TYPO3] Problem with Multi-domains.. Help?

James Calhoun james.calhoun at secude.com
Sat May 31 10:38:46 CEST 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:

> <skip>
>
>> The .htaccess file seems to be redirecting correctly:
>> www.site1.com -> www.site1.com/html
>> test.site2.com -> test.site2.com/html
>
> This is unusual. Why do you need such redirection? It does not add any
> value for your web sites, only adds junk segment to URL.

Actually, no good reason. I will change that soon.

> It seems that your second site is not seen as web site by TYPO3. Please,
> check the following:
> - you have root TS template on the root page of the second site
Definitely.

> - you have "Is site root?" checked in page properties of the root page
> of the second site.
Actually was not, but is now. Sadly did not solve it.

Also, I can make site2.com appear on all domains if I move it to the
first position of the page tree, and site1.com then no longer appears.
(site1.com also has root template and "is site root?" checked)

So I guess it is not only a problem with the 2nd site not being seen by
Typo3, but with overall multi-domain functionality.